Account Sales Executive
Click Laboratory is currently seeking a Account Sales Executive that loves to drive new business development and make an immediate impact on the business. The primary responsibility of this position is to grow ad market share within a new territory, for a Christian online service, through the combination of acquiring new business and utilizing our online products to create customized digital media solutions that meet specific customer needs.
In this role, you will:
- Sell digital advertising solutions to the regional or large account sector that make decisions locally
- Primary responsibility is to grow market share within a designated territory or account list through the combination of acquiring new business
- Consistently achieve revenue goals by fostering long term relationships with clients
- Secure quality face time with key advertising decision makers
- Develop and maintain a plan for success that includes prospecting, in depth account knowledge, face-to-face meetings, innovative problem solving and execution
- Manage day-to-day activities with a CRM system
- Travel may be required to industry tradeshows.
If you are pioneering, driven to achieve, smart and well spoken, we want you on our team.
Here’s what you need:
- Understanding of digital products and as it relates to customers, prospects and key trends.
- Proficient face-to-face sales calling including up-selling, appointment setting and cold calling.
- Strong presentation & closing skills, professional written and verbal communication and the ability to thrive in a startup
- Successful candidate will have great attention to detail, ability to multitask and excellent interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably with digital media sales experience
- A sense of adventure and the tendency to ask, “What’s Next?”
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- A hunter mentality – this role is 100% new business development
- Exceptional time management skills
What would be a plus?
- Previous knowledge/experience of Florida territory.
- Digital Advertising Experience: SEO, SEM, PPC, Google AdWords, etc
- Candidate must live in the Tampa/St. Pete area.
- High energy, self-starter, results driven attitude.
- Strong verbal/written communication and client presentation
- Someone who doesn’t whine or make excuses.
Here’s what we have to offer:
We offer an extremely competitive compensation plan that rewards top performers and offers uncapped incentives and career growth opportunities. Continual coaching and training are available to develop your skills and ensure your continued success.